Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Crystal Sky Connection to Cendense

Reaction score
Website
www.waynefire.org
Hello all, IMy department has a Matrice 210 (which I hate), but as of now, it is the only thing we have that has a FLIR camera, come on Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced. I have been struggling with getting the Crystal Sky to connect to the Cendence/Matrice. Go through the start up procedure, and the controller and UAS connect just fine, no image or connection on the Crystal Sky monitor. Thought it might be the Crystal Sky, so I borrowed a neighboring department's Crystal Sky and same problem. Any ideas on what the issue might be? Much thanks for any ideas. I would like to get us back in the air with FLIR.

I would say bad setting on CrystalSky but you said same problem with a known working one. The Mavic 2 enterprise shared a problem like that once. The aircraft needed firmware update to fix there problem. Did you upgrade all firmware to newest? I would try reflashing all firmware on all hardware, even the remote. Also your not using anymore wires to connect the CrystalSky a second time are you? (The cendence mount has a connection built into the mount so you don't have to run any wires)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103