Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Controlling Camera angles other than 2nd Radio

Reaction score
Is it possible to move the camera without a 2nd controller? I remember someone was tilting and panning the tablet and the camera was doing the same.

Hold finger on screen you will get a virtual control point drag finger away while still holding on screen to move. The further you go from the control point you drop the faster it will move

Reactions: AndrewH and zoltanh
Yeah I'd crank down the sensitivity on that as well before you try it, i find it is difficult to get slow movements (that is on the X5 though so the X3 is probably easier). As a note: the gimbal must be in free mode for you to do the finger drag, cannot be in follow or FPV.

Yeah I'd crank down the sensitivity on that as well before you try it, i find it is difficult to get slow movements (that is on the X5 though so the X3 is probably easier). As a note: the gimbal must be in free mode for you to do the finger drag, cannot be in follow or FPV.
thanks gruv, where can you adjust that sensibility?

I'm not 100% sure if this applies to the Inspire 1 with X3 but I know on the Inspire Pro with X5 you can use C1 to switch the function of the wheel (on the top left of your pilots controller) between panning and tilting. If you want to both pan and tilt at the same time, your best bet is to tilt using the wheel and pan by yaw'ing the inspire in follow mode.

I'm not 100% sure if this applies to the Inspire 1 with X3 but I know on the Inspire Pro with X5 you can use C1 to switch the function of the wheel (on the top left of your pilots controller) between panning and tilting. If you want to both pan and tilt at the same time, your best bet is to tilt using the wheel and pan by yaw'ing the inspire in follow mode.
Same with the X3 - you can assign a C1 or C2 to switch between pan and tilt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz