Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

CineLight v0.9.17 Update Available

Reaction score
CineLight v0.9.17 Update Available 4/22

Zenmuse X5’s specifications, FAQ, video tutorials, and DJI GO | DJI

Release Notes

2016.04.221. DJI CineLight upgraded to v0.9.17
Major Updates
1. Boosted GUI response and playback speed by introducing a self-adaptive resolution rendering feature.
2. Added implementation of Warp Rectilinear for DNG format. Enable this feature by clicking throughCalibrations > DNG > Warp Rectilinear.
3. Fixed the issue of DJI CineLight crashing upon initialization.
4. Fixed the issue of DJI CineLight crashing when removing the X5R SSD from the aircraft.
NotesAdjust the preview scale to 100% or above to examine footage details, as the preview resolution is modified automatically by the self-adaptive rendering feature.

Reactions: Jonathan Ross
Hi guys,
it seems that on the 512gb SSD that came with the x5r there is a version of DJI cinelight labeled "0.9.9 dmg".
however the update on the DJI site is 0.9.17
Any experience on which one to use?

Also any ideas if one MUST use cinelight to pull from the SSD or can other programs like adobe premiere handle it too?
thanks for you help in advance.

Hi guys,
it seems that on the 512gb SSD that came with the x5r there is a version of DJI cinelight labeled "0.9.9 dmg".
however the update on the DJI site is 0.9.17
Any experience on which one to use?

Also any ideas if one MUST use cinelight to pull from the SSD or can other programs like adobe premiere handle it too?
thanks for you help in advance.

Use the just released Website version. Just overwrite the one in your /Applications directory.

Yes, must use CineLight.

Reactions: DamesNY
I just want to say Thank You for this post. We were having crazy trouble with the Cinelight crashing when we tried to add it to the laptop. New Cinelight fixed it, without your post I would have been scratchin my head for a while.

Gracias,
J

Where can I download cinelight update?
Just getting purple pictures to import.
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz