Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Best Tablet for Matrice 100

Reaction score
Afternoon All,

Just wanted to find out the best Tablet option for my Matrice 100. I've been using a Samsung Tab A but it seems to have reached it's time. It keeps shutting off while the UAV is airborne and in my line of work this is unacceptable. Can someone please recommend a product. I've considered the Crystal Sky but don't know if it's compatible with the 100.

Crystal Sky is indeed compatible with the DJI Go and DJI Go 4, and DJI pilot app. It is not compatible with DJI Fly app that is used on the Mavic Mini, Mini 2, and Mavic Air 2. That said I would look at the TriplTek Ruggedized tablet. I picked one up about a week ago and have been amazed with it this far. It is compatible with all the DJI software and you have a lot more options and functions then with the Crystal Sky. I have also read that the Crystal Sky seems to have video lag on the DJI Go app, I am not sure if that was fixed or not. The M100 at work we used Ipad's with and now with the M210 we are using crystal sky's since we are using the Cendence controllers and they share a common battery.

Tripltek Tablets found here

ETA: I see this is an old post, still leaving this here as it may help someone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens