Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Best DJI Inspire 1 Pro Case

I have the Go Professional Landing Mode for my Pro set-up. It seems to do the job, though the weight is not really well balanced when it's on its wheels. I also feel that the case itself is not as substantial as Pelican cases.

On the positive side, it allows me to carry the original camera case which I can also use for extra lenses. It has two wells for RCs, and since I only use one I have extra room there as well. Carries 7 batteries -- 6 in the foam cutouts and one in the bird.

DJI Inspire 1 Landing Mode Case | GPC, Inc.

I have the Go Professional Landing Mode for my Pro set-up. It seems to do the job, though the weight is not really well balanced when it's on its wheels. I also feel that the case itself is not as substantial as Pelican cases.

On the positive side, it allows me to carry the original camera case which I can also use for extra lenses. It has two wells for RCs, and since I only use one I have extra room there as well. Carries 7 batteries -- 6 in the foam cutouts and one in the bird.

DJI Inspire 1 Landing Mode Case | GPC, Inc.
I bought this one for my Inspire, as it is lightweight.
I have to admit that after I received it, I cut off the Back Pack Straps as I'll never Back Pack with it and the Straps were cumbersome on the case. It still has a nice Carry Handle, fits my Inspire in Landing Mode and fits all the extra stuff I carry with me. Plus, the cost wasnt too outragious..
InsPak - EVA Hardshell Backpack for DJI Inspire 1

I bought this one for my Inspire, as it is lightweight.
I have to admit that after I received it, I cut off the Back Pack Straps as I'll never Back Pack with it and the Straps were cumbersome on the case. It still has a nice Carry Handle, fits my Inspire in Landing Mode and fits all the extra stuff I carry with me. Plus, the cost wasnt too outragious..
InsPak - EVA Hardshell Backpack for DJI Inspire 1
This is an awesome case and I retro fit it to fit my Pro x5 in landing mode. I just love it.

This is the case I was just talking about, I had the inner lining redone and now it fits the Inspire Pro x5 in landing mode. Awesome!!!
Do you know if it will fit with the standard inspire 1 v2 with the new gimbal mounting plate? Any idea when they are going to release the case for the pro?

edit:
"
Sorry these backpack will only fit the original Inspire. We are working on the Pro version now and it we will have it available early next year but I'm not sure of the actual release date yet. So if you do not mind check back with us after the new year and we should know more about the release date, cost and anything else about the Pro version backpack. If there is anything else we can help with in the mean time please let us know.

Thanks and Fly Safe
Jon

Sincerely,
Bestem USA
"

Last edited:
This is the case I was just talking about, I had the inner lining redone and now it fits the Inspire Pro x5 in landing mode. Awesome!!!

When you carry inspire x5 in the case, do you use the stock gimbal lock (which comes with x5) ?

No when it is in the case it fits so perfectly there is zero movement. It's really not necessary with how well it fits. I Retro fitted it myself and I am really happy so far

That's nice! I hope the official one will do the same.

About the same dimensions as the GPC but just seems better thought out, with more storage options. Doesn't have an extendable handle is my only small gripe, like the GPC, but I can probably live with that as its most useful running through airports, which I don't do a lot of with it in tow.

How many of you have an existing Pelican 1630 that you'd like a custom foam set for? PM me please.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham