Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Antenna Quality Questions.

Reaction score
I am cross posting only because I am in a bit of a hurry and have no idea about which forum gets more traffic.

Hi folks,
I am building a couple Base / Rover setups with Emlid M2's. I am wondering if I can find someone who understands antennas well enough to give me advice. Emlid sells the Tallysman with the UAV kit. I cannot tell which it is for sure but it sure looks line an HC871 So it is a helical. If it truly is worth the $268 CAD, then I am happy to buy it. And I also have to say that the Emlid pricing for that product seems to be very good. But I am one of the people that is not impressed by a name brand, but rather only by quality. So I am wondering if I can learn if something like a Beitian BT-300 Model Multi-Frequency Antenna GNSS Antenna is a good quality antenna that I could use on my base station build. I do not care what Antenna I use, as long as quality and specs are good. I want the rover antenna to be the style that Emlid sells so I have easy flexibility to mount it on a drone with the Emlid M2 if I like. The base unit could be a dome design for sure.
Thank you for your input. I hope this is useful to others besides me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens