Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Aloha

Reaction score
Aloha folks,

New to the commercial drone side of things. Not new to inspections or drone flying but certainly new to flying commercial drones. Just picked up an older M210 V1 with an XT2 and Z30, going to be practicing with it for a while before I try to get any work. In fact I still need to get my 107 license! But I figure this will give me time under my belt while I fly and get familiar with this bird. Looking forward to being here and learning all that I can from you experienced pilots!

Mahalo
Matt

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeA and dirkclod
Aloha folks,

New to the commercial drone side of things. Not new to inspections or drone flying but certainly new to flying commercial drones. Just picked up an older M210 V1 with an XT2 and Z30, going to be practicing with it for a while before I try to get any work. In fact I still need to get my 107 license! But I figure this will give me time under my belt while I fly and get familiar with this bird. Looking forward to being here and learning all that I can from you experienced pilots!

Mahalo
Matt
Hi Matt, welcome - would I be correct in my assumption that you reside in the beautiful state of Hawaii?

Hi Matt, welcome - would I be correct in my assumption that you reside in the beautiful state of Hawaii?
Hi Tom,
Well I did live in Hawaii until about 5 months ago. I just relocated to the mainland Oregon. I already miss Hawaii so much but am also enjoying a little change in scenery.

I did Guided Wave Testing with a bit of Visual, API570, UT Thickness in Oil and Gas as well. Mostly North Slope Alaska for the last few years before I got tired of traveling haha. Some lower 48 work as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz