Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Advice please : Flight Planning Software for M210 RTK with Zenmuse X7 ( 35mm lens )

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for advice please.

I current run a Matrice 210 V2 RTK with a Zenmuse X7 35mm lens, nearly always for mapping tasks ( nadir and oblique capture )

I've been automating these flights through DJI Pilot on the Crystal Sky, but find it a little bare bones. Looking around I'm not finding anything that has compatibility with this pairing, capture software wise.

Has anyone got any suggestions please that does support the M210 RTK with the X7 ?

Thanks !

I had thought Ground Station Pro supported the X7, but I see it’s not listed.

MapsMadeEasy new Pro version supports the X7.

FlightPlan supports all DJI Platforms. Software looks simplistic at top level view, but it has many features.
Used in Ag sensors and large fields very successfull.

Reactions: DanTaylor
I had thought Ground Station Pro supported the X7, but I see it’s not listed.

MapsMadeEasy new Pro version supports the X7.

FlightPlan supports all DJI Platforms. Software looks simplistic at top level view, but it has many features.
Used in Ag sensors and large fields very successfull.
Excellent. Thanks for your reply, I'll be giving MapsMadeEasy a try.

Appreciated !

Excellent. Thanks for your reply, I'll be giving MapsMadeEasy a try.

Appreciated !
MapsMadeEasy Pro is their new App dropping Business App and moving to a subscription based product for Processing. If you use MME for processing, the Pro level has much more value & features. The one feature I don't like is that 3D Modeling still requires purchasing credit points... personally, I felt that should be included in subscription cost.

FlightPlan has a minimal app cost, and collects images only for other processing services.

Let me know if you got it working I have an x7 here and a MapsMadeEasy plan I could go out and try it if you still need me to....

Personal Opinion of:

Michael W. den Hartog
Retail Manager Florida Drone Supply
and SWFL FAA Safety Team Drone Pro
[email protected]
Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for the offer. I have had some success, so thanks for the advice - appreciated !

Dan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz