Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

2170 or 2170R

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know the difference between these two propeller models and can the both be used on the M600 Pro? Thank you!!

Hiya...thats sure a good question because I have not found that answer either. I have seen both part # sold as M600 props. One thing I want to alert you to is to make sure you get the newer version of prop that has a pressed pin holding the prop in place , instead of the older hex screw. The older screws would crack and Ive seen an associate lose a m600 after one motor threw a blade. I did see another M600 user who instead of getting the new prop with pin, instead replaced the factory screws with higher strength screws.

And then there is the 2195 prop...which some say only are spec'd for M600 Pro vs standard M600? Also might be higher altutude rating
I work with the drones in the Alps. The 2195 propellers are indeed for high altitude use, over 2500 meter above sea level. They are in my view not for the M600 but only for the M600Pro. The latter has another motor design with better cooling, which is needed for the the 2195 propellers as the thinner air at high altitude demands more from the motors. It is not recommended to use the 2195 propellers at lower altitudes.

Hiya...thats sure a good question because I have not found that answer either. I have seen both part # sold as M600 props. One thing I want to alert you to is to make sure you get the newer version of prop that has a pressed pin holding the prop in place , instead of the older hex screw. The older screws would crack and Ive seen an associate lose a m600 after one motor threw a blade. I did see another M600 user who instead of getting the new prop with pin, instead replaced the factory screws with higher strength screws.
Thanks for this advice! I haven't come across this issue before and I will certainly pay attention now!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz