Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Zenmuse XTR problems

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Ive ran into some issues with my I1 and Zenmuse XTR. I updated the firmware after receiving the package in the mail. Test flight went wonderful, everything worked great. I got a job inspecting a solar plant and about 15 minutes into flight I lost image transmission signal when usung the XTR. I had the x4s with me so i threw it on to see if it was an issue with the camera or uas. I rebooted after connecting the x4 and everything worked fine, I had image transmission. I have tried downgrading and re installing the firmware on both the XTR and inspire with no results. Has anyone experienced an issue like this with the XTR exclusively.

Hello everyone. Ive ran into some issues with my I1 and Zenmuse XTR. I updated the firmware after receiving the package in the mail. Test flight went wonderful, everything worked great. I got a job inspecting a solar plant and about 15 minutes into flight I lost image transmission signal when usung the XTR. I had the x4s with me so i threw it on to see if it was an issue with the camera or uas. I rebooted after connecting the x4 and everything worked fine, I had image transmission. I have tried downgrading and re installing the firmware on both the XTR and inspire with no results. Has anyone experienced an issue like this with the XTR exclusively.
I have removed your bumped post since we do not allow the bumping of thread (please read our forum rules).

If you were using the XTR then as you mentioned you were flying the Inspire 1 platform. I do not understand how you 'threw on' an X4S since that utilizes the cinecore in the Inspire 2 and is not comparable with the I1?

I have removed your bumped post since we do not allow the bumping of thread (please read our forum rules).

If you were using the XTR then as you mentioned you were flying the Inspire 1 platform. I do not understand how you 'threw on' an X4S since that utilizes the cinecore in the Inspire 2 and is not comparable with the I1?
My apologizes, I have no new information to present so a bump seemed appropriate. I meant x3, sorry again. I have an I1 as well as an I2 so i mix things up occasionally.

My apologizes, I have no new information to present so a bump seemed appropriate. I meant x3, sorry again. I have an I1 as well as an I2 so i mix things up occasionally.
Ah - that makes more sense. I was struggling to see how you shoe-horned an X4S onto an I1! :p
I don't think that many people have the XTR on here, although many have the XT.
I will move this over to the XT section as members with thermal cameras are more likely to monitor that area and offer a possible solution.
Other than what you have already tried I would suggest examining the gimbal connection pins VERY closely for the slightest amount of misalignment etc. You might also want to try a good quality switch cleaner like DeOxit on the pins and contact place of the gimbal mount.

Great thank you much for that. I have done a Thur ought examination of the pins as well as cleaning the contacts. One thing I wanted to try but was unable to was to get my hands on an older version of firmware to try to downgrade it to see if that helps the issue at all. I had done probably 10 or so flights on the previous firmware without any issues at all and then flight number 3 after the newest update is when I began having issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham