Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

XT & Inspire 1 RAW question

Reaction score
I want to know whether XT or XT2 is compatible with Inspire 1 RAW or not.

I don't own XT or XT2 but I am getting a good deal on I1 RAW with dual remote+ X5R. Basically I want to enter thermal inspection field. Do you think it is right to buy I1 RAW considering DJI will discontinue I1 series any time?

Thanks

I want to know whether XT or XT2 is compatible with Inspire 1 RAW or not.

I don't own XT or XT2 but I am getting a good deal on I1 RAW with dual remote+ X5R. Basically I want to enter thermal inspection field. Do you think it is right to buy I1 RAW considering DJI will discontinue I1 series any time?

Thanks
Well, you could always go to the DJI product page for the product and look at the specs/compatibility I suppose....
Zenmuse XT - Unlock the Possibilities of Sight - DJI = Yes

DJI Zenmuse XT2 - Dual Sensor Thermal Imaging Solution - DJI = No.

Wait I am confused with your question, is there such an Inspire 1 "RAW"?

If I remember correctly, the "RAW" refers to the X5 RAW camera only, and that the "RAW" is an uncompressed image file. So if there is such a "thing" as an Inspire RAW, it would mean it is bare-bone stock.

Am I missing something?

Update: I was correct, the Inspire 1 RAW is a designation for a DJI Inspire 1 Pro + 5XR (RAW) camera.

So to answer your question TD is YES, a DJI XT will be compatible with that aircraft.

Reactions: The Editor
Thanks for the quick reply.

I wanted to know if XT is compatible with Inspire 1 RAW model. Do you know for sure about it?
As Outta Control mentions above.
There is no difference with the 'RAW' model (save for mounting plate and feet risers - the motor difference is of no consequence).
The lightbridge module is identical across the Inspire 1 range.

Reactions: Outta Control
Thanks friends for the help.

In recent chat to DJI support I came to know that only Inspire 1 V2 is available. X5R as a camera is available. Does this mean that DJI has stopped production of Inspire 1 Pro?

Thanks

Thanks friends for the help.

In recent chat to DJI support I came to know that only Inspire 1 V2 is available. X5R as a camera is available. Does this mean that DJI has stopped production of Inspire 1 Pro?

Thanks

I can not directly answer that accurately, but knowing the history of DJI then the answer would be yes.

When they stop production you can expect it to have a 3 mo EOL cycle on parts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz