Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

x5s Sensor issue?

Reaction score
Website
www.visualair.co.uk
Hey all,

Just wondered if anyone has seen this issue before, as I am little concerned it might be a sensor issue...

At first I thought it was just a bad signal creating the artifacts and wierd lines until I watched back on the original files and sadly they were still there. I have never seen this happen before, but it was intermittent on this shoot. This is the worst example I have as most of the time it was ok.

Any thoughts would be great,

Thank you
Sam

Reactions: SanCap
Hey all,

Just wondered if anyone has seen this issue before, as I am little concerned it might be a sensor issue...

At first I thought it was just a bad signal creating the artifacts and wierd lines until I watched back on the original files and sadly they were still there. I have never seen this happen before, but it was intermittent on this shoot. This is the worst example I have as most of the time it was ok.

Thank you
Sam
Although may not be related as not exactly the same issue, take a look here and at the threads I link to.
It could be a contact/seating problem....

Reactions: apsussex
Hey all,

Thank you
Sam

The mount that the camera mounts to (Vibration Isolation mount) will most likely need to be replaced. I have had the same issue and the vibration isolation mount was the issue.

Reactions: apsussex

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz