Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

WTS: M300 RTK Drone W/H20T Charger and Batteries

Reaction score
Used Matrice 300 RTK package combo for sale. I have kept this drone in impeccable condition. Professionally operated with approx. 22 hrs 16 completed flights, no damage whatsoever. It has the DJI Enterprise shield basic plan offering a cheap replacement for a crash up to two times, with neither of those times being used yet as the drone has not been crashed. It also comes with the smart controller, 8 batteries, H20T camera, pairs of props, the battery charger case and all original packaging.

Package goe for $9500 plus shipping. For any additional information, please feel free to reach out.

Reaction score
Used Matrice 300 RTK package combo for sale. I have kept this drone in impeccable condition. Professionally operated with approx. 22 hrs 16 completed flights, no damage whatsoever. It has the DJI Enterprise shield basic plan offering a cheap replacement for a crash up to two times, with neither of those times being used yet as the drone has not been crashed. It also comes with the smart controller, 8 batteries, H20T camera, pairs of props, the battery charger case and all original packaging.

Package goe for $9500 plus shipping. For any additional information, please feel free to reach out.

Reaction score
@Sirxx Im wondering where you are located because I am in Connecticut but I travel a quite a bit so I’m wondering if your somewhere I can see the drone in person before I buy it.

Reaction score
Hey man I’ve been trying to get in touch on this. You seemed like you were eager to sell and now you’ve gone dark. Did you still want to sell?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twoheadlines