Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

What camera does this come with?

Reaction score
I apologize. There are so many combos for this and the 300 that I can’t even figure out what the base camera is that it comes with.

Could someone dumb down the myriad of combos available and their cameras?

I am new to Matrice.

Y’all rock. Thanks and merry Xmas.

No camera gimbal comes with the Matrice 300 RTK.
The Matrice 300 RTK DOES come with a built in FPV (First Person View) camera for flight control. It does not take pictures/video and is not stabilized.

DJI camera/gimbals

H20 - Zoom, Wide, Laser Range Finder
H20T - Zoom, Wide, Laser Range Finder, Thermal (640x512)
H20N - Lowlight Zoom, Lowlight Wide, Laser Range Finder, Thermal (640x512)
P1 - Photogrammetry Full Frame 48MP
L1 - LiDAR with 1" CMOS
L2 - LiDAR with Micro 4/3 CMOS

There are also numerous additional payloads available such as the Siyi Pod that offers, wide, zoom, thermal and laser range finder for a fraction of the cost of the H20 series T or N.

Thank you. I am more confused by all the combos and fly more options out there. Just trying to figure out the base price with batteries and controller is difficult.

Thank you. I am more confused by all the combos and fly more options out there. Just trying to figure out the base price with batteries and controller is difficult.
Perhaps start with your use-case scenario and work backwards from there? What is your intended purpose and with that in mind, take a look at the various payloads for cameras, LIDAR, etc. Also, remember that there are auxiliary payloads you can attach to the top - PA speakers, lights, and more.

Perhaps start with your use-case scenario and work backwards from there? What is your intended purpose and with that in mind, take a look at the various payloads for cameras, LIDAR, etc. Also, remember that there are auxiliary payloads you can attach to the top - PA speakers, lights, and more.
I’m more trying to figure out all the fly more and dji care packages.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103