Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

SkyWatch insurance

Reaction score
Do any of you use SkyWatch online drone ins?
U can pay hourly, monthly, or yearly..
$500 a year
$60 a month
$10 an hour
I have my 107 and is there better ins. I should know about especially since I’m going to be flying commercially?
Thank u..

$500 a year
$60 a month
$10 an hour
I have my 107 and is there better ins. I should know about especially since I’m going to be flying commercially?
Thank u..

Moved to correct section.

Try using search....

There are many other threads on Insurance covering both hull and liability/commercial and recreational.

$500 a year
$60 a month
$10 an hour
Thank u..
I realize this is from a few months ago, but I looked at the big 3 drone insurance providers (including Skywatch) earlier this year, along with a quote from my business insurance broker. My takeaway is that non-drone insurers are used to insuring airplanes and charge accordingly. In my opinion, anybody flying commercial operations in the US is better off with one of the big three drone-specific providers:
The annual quote for my fleet of 5 drones was $4500 from my business insurance provider (Chubb) and that's without hull insurance. I ended up getting the "fly anything, fly any time" policy from Skywatch for about $750/year.

Reactions: GsquaredAerials
I realize this is from a few months ago, but I looked at the big 3 drone insurance providers (including Skywatch) earlier this year, along with a quote from my business insurance broker. My takeaway is that non-drone insurers are used to insuring airplanes and charge accordingly. In my opinion, anybody flying commercial operations in the US is better off with one of the big three drone-specific providers:
The annual quote for my fleet of 5 drones was $4500 from my business insurance provider (Chubb) and that's without hull insurance. I ended up getting the "fly anything, fly any time" policy from Skywatch for about $750/year.
Again, acknowledging this is a bit old news, but appreciate hearing you navigate this.

as someone who doesn’t fly that much (especially this year), Skywatch is a great solution!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103