Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Request for a photo taken from a 210 RTK

Reaction score
Website
www.skygazeraerial.com
Hello all,

I am interested in any generic photo taken from a 210 RTK. I am specifically interested in the GPS data embedded in each photo. If any one would be willing so share a generic JPEG, I would really appreciate it. Also, I've never been too impressed with the flight logs of my Inspire 1 or 2 (I haven't tried any of the paid 3rd party sites/apps though). I'm interested if the Matrice 210 RTK has more accurate logs.

The reason I ask is because I'm considering buying one for inspections. I'll need to identify what altitude and heading I have the aircraft in when I take a photo or video. Next I'll have to extract that data and superimpose it over the bottom of the image (still working on that part - any input is welcome).

Thanks to anyone who is willing to share.

No - it has accurate location for flight, but this info is not carried across into the EXIF data so RTK does not help with absolute accuracy.

Thanks for the reply. If it isn't in the EXIF data accurately, would it be in the Flight Logs accurately? I could use one of the services to export a CSV of that info, and then correlate that to my photos...perhaps...

Reactions: Vantage_DS
Thanks for the reply. If it isn't in the EXIF data accurately, would it be in the Flight Logs accurately? I could use one of the services to export a CSV of that info, and then correlate that to my photos...perhaps...

Interesting concept! I don't think it will work though to the extent you want; the position of the camera sensor, along with focal length etc needs to be considered too if I remember correctly.
The location of the drones RTK reciever position will not correspond to the camera position.

That being said, it'll still be more accurate then not doing it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz