Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Re Inspections and reports

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have a few questions and would appreciate your answers. FYI, I'm using the X5.

1) I'm going to be doing some inspection work soon, particularly for a warehouse roof and I was wondering if any of you can give me some advice on how to organize and categorize the photos I take. Example: if I take an up close photo of a certain area on the roof how will I show the customer exactly where on the roof the photo was taken? Especially when taking multiple pictures and cropping. I'm assuming all photos are geotagged?

2) What's the best way to compile a report with multiple photos? Are there any apps that you can recommend where I can have a base photo of the whole roof and then overlay multiple cropped photos per their area on the base photo?

How do all you inspection pros do it?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Reactions: Bill32174
I'll be interested in the replies as well as I am starting a aerial photography business and plan on doing inspections. Alot of people like dronedeploy or datamapper for stitching together their jpegs and doing everything automatically, but I'm curious how well that would work on something smaller like a house/building compared to large job site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens