Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Problems with XT and M210V2

Reaction score
Website
www.highlinedivision.com
Hi, lets see if somebody else happen the same. I have a Matrice 210 V2 with a Zenmuse Z30. I was testing an XT version 1 (using ring adaptor) from a colleague. After update firmware of aircrafts, I was unable to get image from the XT camera. Surprise comes when we see that it measures the temperature but no image.
We check the camera with other M210V1 and works fine, just dont work on my new M210V2, someone may have an idea why this happen and what I can do?
Y try a lot of things, remove the Z30, put only the XT, use the XT in both gimbals, etc.

Hi, lets see if somebody else happen the same. I have a Matrice 210 V2 with a Zenmuse Z30. I was testing an XT version 1 (using ring adaptor) from a colleague. After update firmware of aircrafts, I was unable to get image from the XT camera. Surprise comes when we see that it measures the temperature but no image.
We check the camera with other M210V1 and works fine, just dont work on my new M210V2, someone may have an idea why this happen and what I can do?
Y try a lot of things, remove the Z30, put only the XT, use the XT in both gimbals, etc.

For the XT to work on a m210v2. It has to be sent back to DJI and be upgraded to a V2. Had to do that my self

Reactions: JDSimpson
After Flir updates the sensor, remember to check all firmware via DJI Assistant 2. The "RingAdapter" will be listed first and YES it needs firmware update to

Reactions: mmoguls

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens