Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

point of interest mode

Does the M30 has a POI flight mode, I can't find it.
I haven't seen it. Compared to the hobby drones, the M30 has few auto flight features. They do mention Active Track which isn't at all like that on the Air 2S or Mavic 3 for example, all it does is "follow" the selected object with the zoom camera keeping it in view from a stationary position.

Reactions: licensed pilot
We have one and know about smart track, just can't find POI; which is rather odd for a drone marketed to public safety.
I believe it's there, just not easy to find.
You're right! It's on page 110 in the manual under Waypoints. Here are the instructions:

Point of interest (POI). Tap to enable the POI function and a POI will be displayed on the map. Drag to adjust its position. After a POI is added, the aircraft yaw can be set as facing the POI so that the aircraft nose points at the POI point during th emission. Tap this icon again to disable the POI function.

You're right! It's on page 110 in the manual under Waypoints. Here are the instructions:

Point of interest (POI). Tap to enable the POI function and a POI will be displayed on the map. Drag to adjust its position. After a POI is added, the aircraft yaw can be set as facing the POI so that the aircraft nose points at the POI point during th emission. Tap this icon again to disable the POI function.
Thank you, looks like one has to at least start planning an autonomous mission first? Too bad DJI did not offer the easy one tap option as in other drones; modes, poi, from main screen.
I'll test this soon, forecast temp today in Phoenix 114 F!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danny