Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Pitch wheel pans the camera

Reaction score
Hi
I was out this afternoon happily flying my M100 when suddenly I noticed the camera Z3 wasn't pitching up and down on the left hand wheel instead it was panning around and completely though me for a moment.Its never done this before. At a far distance I managed to recenter the gimbal and bring her home. I tried adjusting settings in the Go app but no success, I can lock the gimbal in fpv mode so the camera doesn't move I can pan in free mode, recenter the gimbal but no pitch at all. I came home tried a x3 and the same no pitch so I know its not the gimbal, so it must be in the Goapp, all has the latest firmware. I might of missed something it might be simple. Any help on this would be appreciated
Thanks.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Hi
I was out this afternoon happily flying my M100 when suddenly I noticed the camera Z3 wasn't pitching up and down on the left hand wheel instead it was panning around and completely though me for a moment.Its never done this before. At a far distance I managed to recenter the gimbal and bring her home. I tried adjusting settings in the Go app but no success, I can lock the gimbal in fpv mode so the camera doesn't move I can pan in free mode, recenter the gimbal but no pitch at all. I came home tried a x3 and the same no pitch so I know its not the gimbal, so it must be in the Goapp, all has the latest firmware. I might of missed something it might be simple. Any help on this would be appreciated
Thanks.
This has been covered many, many, many times before. Please use the search function on the forum to locate relevant threads........

Here is one with links that point to several others...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham