Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Panasonic Lumix 35-100mm Compatibility with X5?

Reaction score
Late in 2017 there were reports of loss of X5 compatibility with the Panasonic Lumix G Vario 35-100mm f/4.0-5.6 after a DJI firmware upgrade. Is this still the case?

Last edited:
I'm running the latest firmware, 01.11.01.50, and although the app says "lens not connected" I do get an image and can focus. However, about every three out of four times I power up the image is wildly distorted, but only in photo mode. Video mode is always undistorted. My other lenses always work great. I may try to get my hands on another copy of this lens to compare.

I'm running the latest firmware, 01.11.01.50, and although the app says "lens not connected" I do get an image and can focus. However, about every three out of four times I power up the image is wildly distorted, but only in photo mode. Video mode is always undistorted. My other lenses always work great. I may try to get my hands on another copy of this lens to compare.

A second copy of the 35-100mm Panasonic Lumix G Vario lens has the same issue. Perhaps downgrading the X5 firmware would fix it.

Brent,
Are you able to make it work in photo mode every time by powering down and up again?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens