Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

No GeoZone for M210 v2

Reaction score
Been a few threads & Posters waiting for a method to end the GeoZone & Altitude limitations for the M210. Well, head on over to DH, they've released their popular certificate method for the M210v2. Doesn't help my M210v1 yet... but fingers crossed.

I've used it for all my Mavic series, no issues.

Been a few threads & Posters waiting for a method to end the GeoZone & Altitude limitations for the M210. Well, head on over to DH, they've released their popular certificate method for the M210v2. Doesn't help my M210v1 yet... but fingers crossed.

I've used it for all my Mavic series, no issues.
What is DH? My M200 V1 currently bricked due to an unlock. Would love to remove this process once I get mine back online

What is DH? My M200 V1 currently bricked due to an unlock. Would love to remove this process once I get mine back online
What unlock did you try... there isn't any unlock for M210v1. I have one too and had hoped to see one.

The M210v2 cert unlock won't work on v1.

The DH is Drone-Hacks
They make a very nice unlock via an unlock certificate for Mavics, Inspire2 and now just recently M210v2.

What unlock did you try... there isn't any unlock for M210v1. I have one too and had hoped to see one.

The M210v2 cert unlock won't work on v1.

The DH is Drone-Hacks
They make a very nice unlock via an unlock certificate for Mavics, Inspire2 and now just recently M210v2.
Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to a different "Unlock". I recently created a self-Unlock for a Class C flight. Synced the file to controller, but never flew the flight. Now my M200 will not fly anywhere. It has blue circle around the current location wherever I fly from. Can't seem to remove. Have performed re-synch of NFZ page. Log out and back into my account. Re-fresh firmware. Nothing. Waiting on DJI to forward information to Developers.

Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to a different "Unlock". I recently created a self-Unlock for a Class C flight. Synced the file to controller, but never flew the flight. Now my M200 will not fly anywhere. It has blue circle around the current location wherever I fly from. Can't seem to remove. Have performed re-synch of NFZ page. Log out and back into my account. Re-fresh firmware. Nothing. Waiting on DJI to forward information to Developers.
Oh wow! That's a pain... You're the 3rd I've heard that had this issue from a unlock request that didn't fly it and now in a stuck limbo stage.

Out of curiosity, have you tried... if near to home... going to the location and seeing if you could fly and complete the unlock request?

I would think DJI would have a way to cancel & remove an unlock.
Best of luck to ya... I

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz