Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Need UV and ND filters

Reaction score
Anyone got any ideas for filters for the X4S? do any of the inspire 1 fit ?

I2 and I1 are not compatible!
Lee Filters currently developing new Eagle Eye filters for I2.
We want good filters and Lee Filters are among the best. Any experiences with other brands?

I've searched the world over, and cannot even locate a *coming soon for X4S filters...Polar Pro advised due to the high cost of the I2, they will not be offering any for the X4S, and will offer them for the X5S only because they are the same as the X5.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Hi Guys paid a trip to my local photo shop

We found you can get a conversion ring to go from 32.5mm to 37mm.

When you get to 37 mm there are many choices

They didn't have in stock but will arrive in next few days will let you know how it goes. Adapter is GBP 7 and filter GPB19
Filter  001.jpg Filter  002.jpg

Thanks Dr Jon! I called DJI support yesterday and they couldn't offer any info if anything would be available...hopefully this works!

Upon further evaluation, looks like the camera has male threads.. I can only locate adaptors with male thread on the smaller end and female on the large?

Thats just the photo i have the one ordered is to fit the thread on the X4S then the thread for the filter is a normal female thats why im waiting for deliver as its not a normal stock item but is listed in the catalogue. The listing shows it was fitted on a camera from the 1950's which the lens looked very similar to the X4S. Just have to wait. My big problem is i'm based in China and its CNY in few days and i think the post will get delayed until after 5th Feb. I only paid for the adapter as the filters being a "standard" size i can by from many choices later (i think the one for the X5S are 37mm.

I'm sure pigym or whatever it's called will come up with something. They've sold a lot of x4s

These replace the exiting screw on ND filter and mounting until they arrive i have no idea of the weight but in the shop looking at similar set up there i don't think there will be an issue.

will let you know once i get them.

Reactions: Ftolino
I2 and I1 are not compatible!
Lee Filters currently developing new Eagle Eye filters for I2.
We want good filters and Lee Filters are among the best. Any experiences with other brands?
Hi Johne, the best filters I bought for my I1 were from Heliopan (Germany) if you are interested, you can write an email to them.
Greets

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for your advice i have emailed today.

There must be someone who will be interested its a gap in the market.

Reactions: Ftolino
So...just last week I exchanged emails with Polar Pro director of operations who advised me they will not be designing filters for the X4S. Low and behold they are available for pre-order right now on their website...Maybe he was thinking about the other X4S camera![emoji15]

Say, someone post a picture of the front filter from the x4s, and measure the diameter. The sensor size of the x4s is identical to the P4P camera, and the front of the x4s looks very much like the P4P. A picture of a P4P filter is attached. The P4P filter measures 32.5 mm. I have a set of P4P filters from Polar Pro, and I would be willing to bet that those filters fit the x4s. Anyway, it is worth a call to Polar Pro to see if they know.

Attachments

• IMG_2085.JPG
    IMG_2085.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
I have spoken to Polar Pro a few weeks ago, they say the shape of the Lens from the P4P is different and have a new design available from them that is for the X4S i have already ordered a set with delivery soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz