Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

ND4-ND8-ND16 polarpro or neewer?

Reaction score
good morning everyone, my question is very simple.
the price difference is so great. € 18 vs € 100 in europe.
is there really so much difference also in glass quality?

thank you so much

I would look at a good quality variable ND filter. There is a few out there now that are light enough to balance ok.

As the saying goes though you get what you pay for so cheap filter may be just that.

I have and use the polar pro's myself but i did not know when i purchased them that variable units worked. I often find myself in between filters so a variable may well work better.

Last edited:
Reactions: jocopocomajoco89
Hi,

I also use the Polar Pro ND filters with my X4S (and X5S as well although they are of a different size) and find them really good. The colour tone is pretty neutral compared to some other filters I've seen (but not tried myself). I'd go for quality over price and would recommend Polar Pro. As you're using the filters with the X4S pay attention to which kit you buy from Polar Pro. They have a VIVID and SHUTTER kit - the former are ND/Polarising filters whereas the latter are straight ND filters. I had the ND/Polarising filters but found that if you set the filter for proper polarisation whilst on the ground then once you get up in the air you have to make sure you aim the camera just right with respect to the sun so that the polarisation still works. This was a lot of hassle and I bought the SHUTTER kit instead.

Good luck!

Regards,

Dan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz