Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Matrice 300

New Airframe, FC Hub app, new XT/zoom/Laser/RGB sensor, the ability of hand-off control of craft to a second RPIC for BVLOS, and the biggest batteries I have ever seen for 55 min flight time. I want one. In about 18 months after all the bugs are worked out. :cool:

Reactions: Chromeray
To say the least it's an awesome platform. ? Love the new PFD (primary flight display). The smart inspection features are exactly what has been needed for quite some time. Smart track with the H20 performs incredibly well. The advanced dual control is going to enable some new opportunities both with public safety (namely some of the DFR programs) as well as utility and line work. Very well done by DJI ?

At the webinar yesterday depending on payload it will be £10k to £25k in the UK

I'm interested to see how the 3 rotor stafety is behaving on this drone. Does anyone knows a source where this can be seen? Maybe some RnD on that matter will be nice to be seen.

To say the least it's an awesome platform. ? Love the new PFD (primary flight display). The smart inspection features are exactly what has been needed for quite some time. Smart track with the H20 performs incredibly well. The advanced dual control is going to enable some new opportunities both with public safety (namely some of the DFR programs) as well as utility and line work. Very well done by DJI ?
Public safety will not be running to their masters to ask for this kind of money any time soon. But big inspections and off shore drilling co. where $$ is plentiful will buy it.
I'm interested to see how the 3 rotor stafety is behaving on this drone. Does anyone knows a source where this can be seen? Maybe some RnD on that matter will be nice to be seen.
You mean what will happen if one rotor stops? Then it's a rock.

Public safety will not be running to their masters to ask for this kind of money any time soon. But big inspections and off shore drilling co. where $$ is plentiful will buy it.

You mean what will happen if one rotor stops? Then it's a rock.
Actually, you are right, the dealer says it will go into a high speed rotation and come down spinning and you will get damage; so it turns into a spinning rock. :D

Actually, you are right, the dealer says it will go into a high speed rotation and come down spinning and you will get damage; so it turns into a spinning rock.

I'm not sure why anyone would want a controlled landing like with a crippled hex over a spinning rock ! ?

DJI marketing will tell you that motor or esc failure is so rare that they don't need to waste resources with redundancy. But they get a blank look when you ask if DJI will replace the wreckage should that highly unlikely incident ever occur. ?

I'm not sure why anyone would want a controlled landing like with a crippled hex over a spinning rock ! ?

DJI marketing will tell you that motor or esc failure is so rare that they don't need to waste resources with redundancy. But they get a blank look when you ask if DJI will replace the wreckage should that highly unlikely incident ever occur. ?

It's always rare...till it happens to you. My P3 lost a motor once and dropped like a rock. Tough SOB, fixed a leg, replaced two props...and still flies!

I was so sure the next Matrice would either be an hexa or octo for the obvious redundancy safety factor........fail.

Reactions: Dave Pitman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz