Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Matrice 100 strange error...

Reaction score
Hello Every one,

I am a drone pilot and use many drones from DJI (phantom 3, mavic, matrice 100, Agras...)
Thank you guys for helping me and maybe together we can resolve this problem. ;)

My matrice is not working and i don't find the reason why:

I turn on the drone and after few seconds the camera isn't responding, as if the drone is turned off.
But I have the image on the screen in the app DJI GO.

The aircraft status indicator is amazing, all the colors possible appears, it is nice but doesn't mean nothing in agreement with the manual v1.6.

I attached a picture of the screen of the ipad with the lovely error messages i receive.

(I also have a video but can't download it on the website)

I tried to modify the update of course, but no good issues.

I have no access to the updates when it is connected to dji assistant 2 version 1.0.5

Well thank you for helping, this website is very useful as i progress in my knowledge about drones.

Thomas

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    434.1 KB · Views: 13
Have you cleaned the circuit interface for your camera and drone? It looks like the gimble might not be interfacing with the drone properly.

Hi Jman642,

I have considered this eventuality and cautiously disassembled the camera, It wasn't dirty and the circuit interface is in good condition.

I connected a second camera to the drone (X3 camera with modifications) and still have the same issue with the bird.

Thank you Jman642

If anyone is interested to see the video, we could share our mail and send it to you.

Indigo

Reactions: Jman642

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens