Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

M600 + X5 + dual remote - problem with video transmition to both remote

Reaction score
Hello,
I have the following problem. In the m600 I have a black RC as MASTER and an additional one with LB2 (silver as a slave), unfortunately the image is displayed only on the master and silver, although it sees it, does not show the image. What settings to change?
Another problem I noticed - I cannot assign the silver RC to the m600 as a master.
Thank you very much for help

Hello,
I have the following problem. In the m600 I have a black RC as MASTER and an additional one with LB2 (silver as a slave), unfortunately the image is displayed only on the master and silver, although it sees it, does not show the image. What settings to change?
Another problem I noticed - I cannot assign the silver RC to the m600 as a master.
Thank you very much for help

Sounds like a firmware conflict. I don't know what you mean by "although it sees it..."

D

You have to set the master's HD settings the EXT - LB to be different than 100% Then on the slave check in HD settings does it use EXT or LB, it should be set to EXT.

You have to set the master's HD settings the EXT - LB to be different than 100% Then on the slave check in HD settings does it use EXT or LB, it should be set to EXT.
Hi Niki

I am struggling to follow your reply. Could you please explain it a bit clearer?

Are you referring to the App Output Mode or the Output Mode? Both are options under Image Transmission Settings in the app.

Hi Niki

I am struggling to follow your reply. Could you please explain it a bit clearer?

Are you referring to the App Output Mode or the Output Mode? Both are options under Image Transmission Settings in the app.
Make both to be EXT so to avoid confusion, Enable EXT must be switched On and set the bandwith allocation to be 50%. If there's still no image in the app then the problem is somewhere else.

Reactions: ScottUAV

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens