Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

M600 Pro - props don't seem balanced...

Reaction score
Hey doods!

Searched the forum for "balance matrice" and came up with nothing. So....

When I first start the M600, all 6 arms (rotors) wobble. They seem to be out of balance. Once we spin her up to higher RPM's, she seems to smooth out. Looking at the prop assembly, removing props isn't a simple matter of pulling them off. So before I "dive in," I want to make sure that balancing these props is even possible. Anyone balancing their M600 props or seeing similar behavior at start up?

D

Hey doods!

Searched the forum for "balance matrice" and came up with nothing. So....

When I first start the M600, all 6 arms (rotors) wobble. They seem to be out of balance. Once we spin her up to higher RPM's, she seems to smooth out. Looking at the prop assembly, removing props isn't a simple matter of pulling them off. So before I "dive in," I want to make sure that balancing these props is even possible. Anyone balancing their M600 props or seeing similar behavior at start up?

D
Make sure the prop fixings are not over tightened. If they are too tight, starting the motors and low rpm may not be enough to extend/straighten the blades fully causing the imbalance until the torque of the prop bolts is overcome.

Make sure the prop fixings are not over tightened. If they are too tight, starting the motors and low rpm may not be enough to extend/straighten the blades fully causing the imbalance until the torque of the prop bolts is overcome.

If I recall correctly, I can observe the same behavior post-flight. As soon as the motors spin down to idle, they start wobbling again.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz