Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

M600 pro LB2 issue: no more video signal

Reaction score
Website
www.vflpix.com
Hello to all m600 lovers,

Looking for some fresh ideas on an urgent LB2 issue... Did several flights two days ago (M600pro, gremsy T7 and canon R5), absolutely perfect. Next day same location, same setup, impossible to get the video feed from the camera in go app...
Nothing has changed on the setup hardware or software config... Tried upgrading/refreshing all FW's, no help. The "video indicator" on the LB2 unit is solid red... According to Dji that would be "No supported video source is detected. Check that your camera’s output format is supported. Refer to the Appendix for a list of supported video formats." but the camera worked and has not changed...

All the rest works fine, the RC is linked, I have gimbal control, telemetry and can fly the drone. But not see what I am shooting, which I urgently need.

Thanks!

Edit: I also tried swapping the HDMI cable with no luck...

Last edited:
Sometimes the video input in the dji go app have to be set again. Go to HD settings and set the bandwidth to 50%, try swapping the inputs from LB2 to Video or to HDMI.

It seems that the LB2 air unit was indeed dead. A bit worrying as I struggle to find any reasonable cause for damage to the unit... Luckily my local dealer had a LB2 kit in stock and swapping the air unit did the trick. The dead one was sent to DJI for service, curious to see what they end up telling me. Will keep you guys updated!

Reactions: niki
I added a used M600 last Winter that was similar, no video at times and/or minimal range.

Found a broken antenna connector inside LB2. Sent it in for Repair/Replacement. It was around $200 to repair… actually they replaced it.

I‘d definitely get it fixed as a spare.

On a oddity, a few years earlier I had another issue with a different M600 & RoninMX. The video feed port on camera (GH4) went bad. The Tech blamed it on a cheap micro connector video cable. He claimed it could damage port on LB2 side too. Hmmm? The GH4 took 3 months to repair.

The Red light pretty much identifies it as hardware failure: ports, cable, connectors.

Good luck on LB2 repair-replacement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham