Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

M600 crash caused by motor separating from arm

EEx

Reaction score
Hi All,

We recently had a crash with an M600 where the motor separated from the arm. Please see attached picture. This drone had over 100 hours of flight time on it. This has been the 3rd crash that we have seen the EXACT same pattern of damage, all only occurring on the front arms. Because of this, i'm thinking that somehow these motors are separating from the arm in flight, which is then causing the drone to crash.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue here? Have there been any resolutions from DJI or other sources? I'm going to start regularly changing the front arms so this won't happen again but if anyone else has had the same issues please let me know. Any advice would be appreciated.

Attachments

• M600_Crash.jpg
    M600_Crash.jpg
    664.2 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
Questions:
1. Where is the prop from that motor that separated?

2. I can't tell from photos, but do you have the older props where the blades are attached with bolt with white stripe... Or newer prop with pressed pin?

The only time I've seen a motor ripped out was when a prop blade came off because the bolt cracked and threw the blade , a known problem. Once the blade comes off, the gross imbalance as the motor speeds up to compensate for less lift will then rip the motor out of arm.

Reactions: niki

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaroldNok