Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

M30T with LP12 Battery life

Reaction score
Hello. I'm trying to find out how much of an impact the LP12 spotlight/speaker combo would have on the battery life of our M30T. Realize there are a lot of variables but curious how much impact it would have on flight time with good conditions. Thanks.

Hello. I'm trying to find out how much of an impact the LP12 spotlight/speaker combo would have on the battery life of our M30T. Realize there are a lot of variables but curious how much impact it would have on flight time with good conditions. Thanks.
Well the batteries can supply about 12 Ah in pairs. The spotlight/speaker combo can max out at 45w/24v = 1.87 A or approximately 15% of the battery power.
Although, I would expect the speaker to draw way less than the 15 max watts in normal applications since I assume that's RMS and unless you're broadcasting heavy metal at 120 dB you're probably at less than half that in normal use.
A reasonable ballpark with fairly constant use would decrease your flight time by about 10%.
I'm ignoring the 270 gram extra load and increased drag although the M30T should be able to handle that without much impact.
YMMV of course depending on the scenario of the day, plus the weather and wind conditions/barometric pressure, rain, pilot inputs, etc.,....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103