Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

M30T RC Pro Plus Harness

I just ordered this for my RC Plus controller as those arms that come up really help keep the controller screen pointed at the pilot's face. I didn't see his over-the-shoulder harness anywhere but like the regular neck harness anyway. The thing I don't like about typical lanyard hookups is that it causes the controller to lay flat against my stomach. I'm glad this video was posted or I never would have known that extendable arm mount existed. Thanks.

** Update: I thought I couldn't find the DJI harness/strap bracket kit just like he demonstrated and, most sites were out of stock. Then I found it at quadrocopter.com who had it in stock for $40 ( now $99 for some reason). I just received it and it is exactly as he described. The mount is plastic but very rigid and the arm movement is nice and tight so there's less chance of them flexing when resting the weight of your palms on the controller. The harness is made out of thick durable fabric, the straps are well made and the hook latches lock in nice and tight so there's no risk of the controller falling.

I thought the bracket mounted to the bottom of the controller wound cause a space issue inside the foam cutout in the GPC case but it's not an issue at all. I even have this DJI RC Plus Protective Cover Sun Hood from Amazon that perfectly molds over the controller when closed and even that fits in the cutout space. It's tight but I just mush it in there. In my opinion, both of these are great items for your RC Plus controller.

Images of the protective cover are with the regular neck strap and eyelets. Those are solid too but the new bracket is the best for the job.

Attachments

• image000000.jpg(3).jpg
    image000000.jpg(3).jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 2
  • image 1000007034.jpeg
    image 1000007034.jpeg
    574.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 1000007035.jpg
    1000007035.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Members online