Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Found - Looking for M600Pro Fan cable for top cover fan

Reaction score
Looking for a source for the M600Pro Top cover Fan Cable.
Cable has on one end a Fan small connector and other end: A3 SBus & F1 connectors.

I purchased a M600 that had a partial convert to M600Pro. Had Top Cover, but lacked Fan cable.

Been hiding. No just so busy I have fallen short in my responsibilities to the industry.

I will send a couple of emails out and see if anyone has one. If you don't hear from me in a day or so reach back out and get my attention.

I don't recall the double plug end. I'm out of town till Saturday, I'll pull the top on my other M600Pro to verify and let you know.

Thanks!

Sorry, got home and totally forgot to open the M600pro Case. Been running to much. I'll be back home in a few days and make a note to check it. It looked correct other than the dual leads on one end... I just didn't recall that.

@Florida Drone Supply it does look like we're on the same cable.
This is the one pulled from my M600Pro.
Small 4 Pin Connector with 3 leads.

Shot me a PM on what I need to PayPal ya to get that in the mail to me.
Thanks!

20210829_171945.jpg20210829_171853.jpg

Did you get a chance to look at that? We have one available last I checked.
I’ll try again… since I’ve seen your posts on the M30, Indicating you’re still on the Forum.

After your reaction move, any chance you found the M600Pro fan cable?

Very willing to buy at premium if you want to find it & sell.

No reply from FDS…
Rechecked if anyone had in search… found one at Cloud City Drone @$10.

purchased and on the way!

If anyone is looking for small parts or components, you might check with Cloud City Drone. I’ve found a few hard to find parts and NOS M600Pro RTK add-on kit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz