Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Livestream Matrice 210

Reaction score
What are some options to livestream from a Matrice? Unlike all the other dji products there’s no live-streaming option from the app.

Interesting, anyone would think that a $6k drone will have all types of good things in the app.

DJI’s tech support response was that since the Matrice is an enterprise drone and with the use of the z30 there's no option for live-streaming. Their reply made no sense.

Reactions: macoman
DJI’s tech support response was that since the Matrice is an enterprise drone and with the use of the z30 there's no option for live-streaming. Their reply made no sense.
If I was the owner of that matrice, I would return it and get an inspire 2. At least with an inspire, you have top class enterprise like drone at a lower price. Of course, you will lose the water proof material that the matrice enjoy.

If I was the owner of that matrice, I would return it and get an inspire 2. At least with an inspire, you have top class enterprise like drone at a lower price. Of course, you will lose the water proof material that the matrice enjoy.
Unfortunately the Matrice is the best unit available at the moment for our job applications.

Reactions: macoman
If you fly matrice using the go4 app instead of pilot, can you use live-streaming?

I have utilized this feature many times
With mavic.

If you fly matrice using the go4 app instead of pilot
GO4 does not work with 2 camera/gimbal setups. Use Pilot instead.
With Pilot, you have these options:
- Use DJI Flighthub, live video can be streamed via Internet to participating FlightHub members.
- Use HDMI or SDI OUT (Cendence), connect this to a device capable of live streaming (i.e Black Magic Web presenter or similar)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens