Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

USA Insurance

I am paying around $1300 USD for 1 million liability and $6500 worth of hull insurance. I renewed my policy in February and prices were down with more hull coverage from my previous year. I am now seeing that policy prices are going down since I renewed.

Reactions: Advexure
The two most frequent providers that offer UAV insurance that we see used are AIG and Transport Risk Management. Don't have info on specific pricing for either of these companies, we just see these two companies most frequent when folks have needed specific purchase documents that these companies have required to write the policy.

Reactions: SanCap
We use Hill and Usher as agents. They do our photo biz (GA, Lit, Equipment, WComp) through Tokio Marine. On Aircraft we got a joint (me as individual and her biz), GA, Lit, Pers Inj, Air Ops, $1mm AnyAircraft, $5000 hull on Inspire2/ gimbal, worldwide coverage, from Global Aerospace. $1298 usd. They will do $500k liability for $1193

We use Hill and Usher as agents. They do our photo biz (GA, Lit, Equipment, WComp) through Tokio Marine. On Aircraft we got a joint (me as individual and her biz), GA, Lit, Pers Inj, Air Ops, $1mm AnyAircraft, $5000 hull on Inspire2/ gimbal, worldwide coverage, from Global Aerospace. $1298 usd. They will do $500k liability for $1193

$5000 hull insurance may not be enough if you have Prores, CinemaDng plus an SSD card. I was able to include the licensing on my policy, and I am still probably a little under what it will cost to totally replace depending on what lens I have on. Mine is thru Global with the Bullock Agency.

Just curious on what everyone is paying for drone insurance and with what company? I'm always looking out for better deals on teh market. Thanks in advance.
I user VeriFly on demand Insurance. You pay by the hour. 10-25 per hour for up to $5,000.000 general liability. No protection on equipment though. App on my phone. identifies exact location and you buy for one hour whenever you want. Now available for night flying. Only good for you current location and 1/4 mile from current spot. Not helpful if you are moving to different locations.

I user VeriFly on demand Insurance. You pay by the hour. 10-25 per hour for up to $5,000.000 general liability. No protection on equipment though. App on my phone. identifies exact location and you buy for one hour whenever you want. Now available for night flying. Only good for you current location and 1/4 mile from current spot. Not helpful if you are moving to different locations.

Verifly is using Global Aerospace Verifly On-Demand Drone Insurance | Global Aerospace Aviation Insurance

I also use Verifly however am considering switching over to a complete policy because Verifly does not cover hull damage, therefore even if you go down - ruin all of your equipment but don't cause damage or injury to persons or property, you'll be covered.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens