Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

USA Inspire 1 and Mavic pro combo dilemma

Reaction score
Guys: got my 107 last month, and want to start as a par-timer with my drone, ( mapping and some inspection jobs) meaning after work on summer and weekends. I own a Phantom 2 v+ and Inspire 1 with x3 and z3, the P2 as a back up is kind of obsolete, so my dilemma is to buy a backup drone, I can get a P3 pro or a mavic pro, the P3 is bulky as a P2 less than my I1 on landing mode case, and the mavic more portable, really want to generate some Quick money with DroneBase since I travel a lot of miles and can get some pano mission in my way home and @$25 or $35 my Inspire is not worth to take off.
Please Advice
Thanks
Mariano

I went through the same thing, I was spending more time setting up and tearing down My Inspire 1 Pro than flying for some of my little jobs. I ended up with the Mavic just because of the portability, It stays in the car most of the time now.

I went through the same thing, I was spending more time setting up and tearing down My Inspire 1 Pro than flying for some of my little jobs. I ended up with the Mavic just because of the portability, It stays in the car most of the time now.
c82bc2784168e7277b68fbafe3dfe9ca.jpg

Depends on how far you're willing to go to be ready to fly, lol....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens