Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Infrared mapping with XT2; Which mapping solution is the best for money?

Reaction score
We do roof inspections using XT2 and H20T IR 512*640 pix cameras looking for moisture and we do building thermal leak inspections.

When we inspect large roof or large buildings, I would like to build 2D maps and 3D models of these large building.

For RGB we have been using DroneDeploy and Pix4D with success, but they have rather high prices per year for IT/Thermal.

Any good advices for which mapping system to use which gives most functionality for the price?

We do roof inspections using XT2 and H20T IR 512*640 pix cameras looking for moisture and we do building thermal leak inspections.

When we inspect large roof or large buildings, I would like to build 2D maps and 3D models of these large building.

For RGB we have been using DroneDeploy and Pix4D with success, but they have rather high prices per year for IT/Thermal.

Any good advices for which mapping system to use which gives most functionality for the price?
I believe Maps Make Easy provides a custom workflow for the XT2, but they require that you purchase the Sensor from them to use the custom workflow. Worth a shot to contact them and say you already have one and would be willing to pay to use it. I plan on doing that in April when I start back up with PV farms

Bonjour, je cherche desepéreent une solution pour faire de l'orthomosaic thermal avec les images en Rjpeg de la H20T mais sans sucés. les images ne semblent pas plus reconnues par Pix4d mapper qu'Agisoft Metashape. Si l'un d'entre vous à une solution à me proposer, je suis preneur

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz