Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

how to install X5 mount elswhere

Reaction score
Hii

I have my inspire pro and want to use the X5 camera on my Tarrot 810 also, and thinking of just buying the mount / platform from an Inspire 1 and install it, BUT but... all the wires are Black, and what is what ?? how to find out whats power + and - ?? what to rool, what to the rest ??

How are you going to control the camera? You will need the complete CAN system from an Inspire to make it work I would think. Maybe an Osmo handle disassembled and attached to the T810 might work? Wifi range is only a couple of metres though.

Hii

I have my inspire pro and want to use the X5 camera on my Tarrot 810 also, and thinking of just buying the mount / platform from an Inspire 1 and install it, BUT but... all the wires are Black, and what is what ?? how to find out whats power + and - ?? what to rool, what to the rest ??
If you are using an aftermarket flight controller it will not be compatible with the X5 data protocols.
The lightbridge system is a proprietary flight/telemetry/video system so I am unsure why you would think it would work?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz