Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

UK help needed with getting flight logs to CAA

Reaction score
Hi Guys, i need to renew my UK drone permissions and need to send my flight logs in to the caa. i can see them on the dji go app and sync them but how the hell do i then get them to send to the caa? Any help greatly appreciated, time is of the essence as my permissions are now lapsed. Help!!!

Hi Guys, i need to renew my UK drone permissions and need to send my flight logs in to the caa. i can see them on the dji go app and sync them but how the hell do i then get them to send to the caa? Any help greatly appreciated, time is of the essence as my permissions are now lapsed. Help!!!
Written logs of the last two months accumulative flight hours is sufficient (although you must have accrued more than 2 hrs total in the last 60 days).
You should not be relying on a DJI app to keep your flight logs (which is flaky at best) for CAA purposes which is a legal requirement. Since this is a renewal, you must have submitted a pro forma/sample log book page with your original ops manual submission. Why are you not keeping to that format?

I started handwriting down my logs after I lost track of all the flights I did with GSPro and AutoPilot, both of which are not recorded in the DJI Go logs. I managed to get them from the logs in the bird itself, but it was a PITA. Best advice is to keep a handwritten log, like Editor already said.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtpelt