Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

GS Pro Best Practices/Cheat Sheet

Reaction score
Hello,

I am flying public safety missions using GS Pro to capture imagery for post processing in Drone2Map. We have the Inspire 1 Pro and the Zenmuse X5 with the DJI lens.

I am having a lot of difficulty figuring out the best camera settings to get images in focus and of the highest resolution. Today we have flown a 5 Acre grass fire with injuries and trying to capture a better sense of the behavior. Unfortunately, it took all four batteries and in the end every photo was blurry. Recharged and flew a smaller area as a test, but the resolution was terrible.

I could sure use a cheat sheet of sorts that says what settings to use for x environment.

Anyone know of a resource to help me set this thing up properly?

I never had any issues with Drone2Map if I used Map Pilot as the capture app - I had your exact setup (albeit it the Olympus 12mm) and you can get amazing results with that setup - I have had issues with GS Pro hence my reasoning for Map Pilot (business paid for version) with terrain management. Best package going in my opinion and I tried them all for mapping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens