Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

First production with X7 - very cinematic footage.

We were lucky enough to use the x7 on our last 2 productions before Christmas.
From a filming side we were very happy with the results. The camera does what it says, and within a professional production enviroment and treated properly in post the camera produces very cinematic and natural images that we have not yet seen from a small drone camera.

We have also made a BTS for those who are interested
Can you please stop posting the same thread repeatedly? I have already explained to you (Here) in post #5 that double posting is against our forum rules and I have deleted your your duplicate thread.
Further instances will simply be deleted and if you continue to post will result in a warning
Thank You.

I apologize, it was not my intention to post multiple threads of the same. I am new to the forum, and posted hastily without really browsing all the sections. My intention was just that the X7 film and making of ended up in the X 7 section and not somewhere else. Sorry.

I apologize, it was not my intention to post multiple threads of the same. I am new to the forum, and posted hastily without really browsing all the sections. My intention was just that the X7 film and making of ended up in the X 7 section and not somewhere else. Sorry.
No problem - Thank you for replying. We do not allow duplicate posts/threads as they can generate multiple content on the same subject in different locations and we try to keep things organised as much as possible. This helps when people use the search function on the forum so they do not get multiple results.
Since your video is showcasing your recent work as well as a BTS I have left it up in the Photos and Videos section which is fine.
The specific sections (like X7) is generally more for discussions/problems/questions rather than video content etc.

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103