Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Does anyone have info on the OSMO type device for X5s?

Thank You , i read somewhere its called handle 2? when i saw the replies to my post about handcatching, i was wondering if it was going to be a handle attachment for the i2, similar to what DJI used in their short demo films for the i2 launch, but it seems impractical to haul your bird around for non aerial shots. but on the other side it seems impractical to reproduce the cinecore and licenses, hopefully they come up with something slick for the x5s ;O

Reactions: Advexure
I'm still blown away they didn't have a ground unit available before releasing that "behind the scene" video. No film maker in their right mind would use the Inspire 2 like that.
it was to prove the versatility and design of the X5S (and The Deuce) and make sure film makers know that drone CAMs belong on set -- IMHO ~

Reactions: Advexure
Since the x5s camera doesn't have the processors like the x5, the osmo would have to have them (and its own processors licenses) at that cost point their are better camera options out there. Get a GH5 and you can share lenses.

Reactions: Bryan Conover
DJI played the exact same game with the Inspire 1...promised X3 users a hand held would be available and eventually the OSMO released...excluding availability to commuted white X3 owners you would need to purchase the whole package which included a non Inspire 1 friendly black X3. As for a X4S and X5S...If history tells us anything DJI will wait until the Inspire 2 playing field is fully saturated to offer a handle for the X4S and then related hardware for the X5S will later release based on that success...absolute torture.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz