Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

DJI pilot problem

Reaction score
Have had a odd thing happen. Was using DJI pilot with a m210v2 with an XT2 on it. Built a mapping mission in pilot with an altitude of 70 meters. All checked where good but when the aircraft started it went to a out 50 inches off the ground and then start to start point. Of course not tree. Has anyone had anything like this happen? Check all setting and all good. I fly mapping missions several times a week but nothing like this has ever happen

Last week I had someone else say they had a similar thing happened once therefore they took off and flew to altitude then loaded the mission. I too have flown a lot of mapping missions and never had an issue like this but your the second person in a week to bring it up. Maybe he is right and that should be the given procedure.

Personal Opinion of:

Michael W. den Hartog
239-533-0072
Retail Manager Florida Drone Supply
and SWFL FAA Safety Team Drone Pro
[email protected]

We did that each time when flying this past week since it was a customer's aircraft and that is how he wanted to do it. Never had a problem this way, so I think I might just start recommending that. Anytime we can reduce the automation and not depend on the aircraft to do it right the better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens