Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

DJI Pilot Margin

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

DJI Pilot V2.4.1.7 (M300). Could someone tell me why this is happening? As you can see, the margin is 0 meters, but the planning "decides" to increase this margin, this obviously translates into more flight minutes when the schedules are very large.

When I use DJI Pilot on Android V2.3.1.5 I don't have that problem, the margin setting at 0, the planning does not stick out of the box.

Any solution to this problem?
Screenshot-20210622-164205.png

I don't think this is fixable at the moment. I had the same gripe when we first got ours. I miss just being able to draw my box and it fly within that box...... but my current work around is I just play with the box until the green lines are on exactly what I want to fly.

My other gripe is that if you want to cut out portions of a flight due to it just being wooded and would like to save time this version of the app doesn't like that at all and just flies across the boundary. Adding unneeded time to the flight. I liked using it to cut out the tops of large warehouses as well. since it was just white space I didn't need to complete my work. and saved time.

Hello everybody.

DJI Pilot V2.4.1.7 (M300). Could someone tell me why this is happening? As you can see, the margin is 0 meters, but the planning "decides" to increase this margin, this obviously translates into more flight minutes when the schedules are very large.

When I use DJI Pilot on Android V2.3.1.5 I don't have that problem, the margin setting at 0, the planning does not stick out of the box.

Any solution to this problem?
Screenshot-20210622-164205.png
Agreed. Always set my margins to zero and get way more than I bargained for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz