Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

DJI M210 RTK with 7 Sets of Batteries X4S Camera & Crystal Sky - $8000.00

Reaction score
I purchased this drone to do Wind turbine inspections ( I have a drone business, but have moved into more into cell phone tower inspections and am not using this as much )

The ability to change payloads, and focal length for industrial inspections is critical at performing inspections at a safe distance.

This M210 RTk unit has 7 SETS of batteries which allows you to fly all day if you have the ability to charge while you fly. We all know that part of the cost of doing inspection work is the cost of the batteries - problem solved here.

This is the DJI M210 Rtk model V2.0 AND included an GPC case for the drone and a GPC case for the batteries. The battery case holds six sets of batteries and the last set fits in the drone case.

This kit includes two Cendence Transmitters ( these retail at more than $1399 each...) teams will often use one for control of the drone and the other for control of the payloads carried by the drone.

I have included the DJI X4s camera which allows for longer flight times for mapping due to its lighter weight and mechanical shutter. There are four other camera payloads made by DJI that function on this drone, you can add any one that helps with the type of work you are doing.

Also included is ONE - DJI Crystal Sky Monitor Ultra bright ( 2000 nits ) 7.85" screen ( this is the larger one). I one of the few monitors bright enough to use on full sunny days when there is no shade in sight.

Lot Price $9,300 OBO plus shipping

The following items are NOT included;

1) DJI RTK Ground Unit

2) Upward Gimbal Mount

3) DJI X5s camera 9 ( this camera is shown in some of the photos)

Please not some of the photos and videos show cameras or displays these are NOT included in this sale, but were mounted on the drone to show the unit in flight with one of the optional payloads.
Drone will ship in 2 packages- one GPC case with Drone and One GPC case with batteries.
If you want to see if fly, I am in the CHicago Suburbs - message me and we can display the unit.
Ground Shipping only due to Lithium batteries I do have this for sale locally in Chicago as well.

Attachments

• IMG_8360.JPG
    IMG_8360.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8362.JPG
    IMG_8362.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8465.JPG
    IMG_8465.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8466.JPG
    IMG_8466.JPG