Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Disassemble /Repair Manual

Reaction score
Hi ...

I need to open up my M210 ...
Any "Ifixit" manuals ... video

Grtz

Rik Bijl

Hi ...

I need to open up my M210 ...
Any "Ifixit" manuals ... video

Grtz

Rik Bijl
Never seen any by far, no exploded view, no YT teardown ... I guess only hardcore hobbyist will dare to dissect this bird ... Perhaps I will, but not before March 26/2019 ... Warranty.

I have seen one gentlemen in the DJI Forum fix, remove and replace a burned out motor and ESC. They, the motors, have actual plug in connections of red, white & yellow. While he did the repair himself, he said a friend had a service manual he could not share.
When DJI was asked there for the service manual, they said it must go to a repair center for all repairs.

Anyone ever managed to get a manual or teardown video for tge matrice 200 series ?? Need replace an Arm clamp
Thanks

Hello Everybody!

Looking for a little direction. Have a DJI M210 here that has a blown capacitor on the Expansion bay interface module. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement capacitor, would really like to fix that instead of buying a new board?

Thanks!

#FTGDrones

Attachments

• 20201113_230629.jpg
    20201113_230629.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
  • M210 Expansion Bay.png
    M210 Expansion Bay.png
    280.9 KB · Views: 17
Hello Everybody!

Looking for a little direction. Have a DJI M210 here that has a blown capacitor on the Expansion bay interface module. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement capacitor, would really like to fix that instead of buying a new board?

Thanks!

#FTGDrones
Somehow, you have to determine the rating of that cap.
Once you know what it is, Digikey will have it.

I have seen one gentlemen in the DJI Forum fix, remove and replace a burned out motor and ESC. They, the motors, have actual plug in connections of red, white & yellow. While he did the repair himself, he said a friend had a service manual he could not share.
When DJI was asked there for the service manual, they said it must go to a repair center for all repairs.
Hi, I need to replace motor, any guide

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz