Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Camera compatible with Matrice 600

Reaction score
Hi,

Could someone recommend me a camera, at an affordable price (£ 1,000), compatible with Matrice 600 in UK?

Thanks,
Vero

What do you mean… compatible? A DJI model, a DSLR & Gimbal? Or a 2nd FPV forward camera?

The M600Pro has optional Gimbal Camera mounts… the X5 Mount and the Z30 Mount.
The X5 allows the older X3, Z3, X5, X5R & XT Thermal and the Z30 allows the Z30, XT2 & X4S to mount.

If you’re looking for a 2/3 sensor the Z3 is a nice small package with a nice zoom, for a MFT the X5R would be a good choice. These are DJI Cameras, so the direct interface with Flight App is clean.

If you’re wanting to mount a Sony, Red, Canon, Panasonic body you’ll need a RoninMX or 3rd Party Gimbal and additional components to fully control & view the camera in flight. All non-DJI payload options would greatly exceed your price bracket.

Reactions: VeroMx
What do you mean… compatible? A DJI model, a DSLR & Gimbal? Or a 2nd FPV forward camera?

The M600Pro has optional Gimbal Camera mounts… the X5 Mount and the Z30 Mount.
The X5 allows the older X3, Z3, X5, X5R & XT Thermal and the Z30 allows the Z30, XT2 & X4S to mount.

If you’re looking for a 2/3 sensor the Z3 is a nice small package with a nice zoom, for a MFT the X5R would be a good choice. These are DJI Cameras, so the direct interface with Flight App is clean.

If you’re wanting to mount a Sony, Red, Canon, Panasonic body you’ll need a RoninMX or 3rd Party Gimbal and additional components to fully control & view the camera in flight. All non-DJI payload options would greatly exceed your price bracket.
dougcjohn, I've found the M600 to fly like a dream. However, I've attempted to fly and control a Sony A7R IV, Canon EOS-MkIII/5s/5sr, Hasselblad H5D-50c and RED Komodo 6k and they all mount on the RoninMX and fly smoothly but are impossible to control without using the camera's Bluetooth App to expose stills or start/stop video (with only range of about 30 feet). DJI's Support has been non-existent. If you know of any of these being done I'd greatly appreciate any info you'd be willing to share.

Hey Chris,
Yes Sir, there are 2 devices I'm familiar... both work great in end, but I feel one is a better all around product.

As you mentioned, the gimbal provides camera movement & video transmission through the Go4 App or 3rd Party.

The camera controls & settings are with 3rd Party control that you see interactions via the standard video transmission.

AirCommander provides a Sony battery plug to power off of Gimbal 2nd battery, various cables, etc.

Take a look at the following to products:
1) intelli-G
2) AirCommander v2

May not be directly related, and various options how to setup... it provides you a visual.

Reactions: niki

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham