Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Best price for Zenmuse XT

Reaction score
I am looking to pull the trigger on the above 640 x 512. Any recommendations on who has the best price on one?

I am looking to pull the trigger on the above 640 x 512. Any recommendations on who has the best price on one?
Since this is an international forum and there are restrictions on shipping thermal devices cross borders - Where on planet Earth?

You might call the guys that are advertising them and see if they can cut a deal?

They can't advertise a discounted price but they may be able to sweeten a deal privately if they've got something sitting around and wish they could sell it. They likely got dated terms from the manufacturer to have it in stock, or paid a little interest on a loan to get it, and when the date's approaching for a serious payment they're getting antsy.

If they're just taking your order and drop-shipping from the mfg they may not have any leeway, but they might.

If a dealer has something in their inventory like a car that's $40,000 all it takes to get it off the truck onto their lot is a loan, the bank pays the manufacturer, and they've only got a few hundred bucks into it so they're absolutely motivated to deal.

This is all FWIW, is what I've gleaned about stocking and selling expensive stuff...

Reactions: licensed pilot
You might call the guys that are advertising them and see if they can cut a deal?

They can't advertise a discounted price but they may be able to sweeten a deal privately if they've got something sitting around and wish they could sell it. They likely got dated terms from the manufacturer to have it in stock, or paid a little interest on a loan to get it, and when the date's approaching for a serious payment they're getting antsy.

If they're just taking your order and drop-shipping from the mfg they may not have any leeway, but they might.

If a dealer has something in their inventory like a car that's $40,000 all it takes to get it off the truck onto their lot is a loan, the bank pays the manufacturer, and they've only got a few hundred bucks into it so they're absolutely motivated to deal.

This is all FWIW, is what I've gleaned about stocking and selling expensive stuff...
Thank you for the reply.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103