Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Best Lens Choice For X5S ?

Reaction score
Hello

What is the absolute best lens for Zenmuse X5S if you are shooting film/fiction ?
I have : Lumix 15mm 1,7
Panasonic 14-42 3,5-5,6
Panasonic 25mm 1,8

Is there better lenses out there or is this the best you can get ?

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Having the 12,17,25 and 45mm Olympus lenses would be a great choice for all ocassions. The 14-42 is acceptable for industrial applications but not my choice for anything else. When you say Lumix 15mm I assume you are referring to the stock DJI 15mm lens. That lens has never been a part of my lens collection.

Having the 12,17,25 and 45mm Olympus lenses would be a great choice for all ocassions. The 14-42 is acceptable for industrial applications but not my choice for anything else. When you say Lumix 15mm I assume you are referring to the stock DJI 15mm lens. That lens has never been a part of my lens collection.

Its a Panasonic summilux/Leica 15 mm 1,7 [emoji18]

I have these 3 lenses for my x5s camera: Olympus 25&45mm, and the Laowa 7.5mm wide angle lens. These 3 take awesome pictures and videos and so far they’re all I need to get the shots I want. Thinking of adding the 14-42 zoom lens but I really don’t think I need it at this point.
And I kept my x4s camera just because I wanted a backup and it’s equal to a 12mm focal length.
As they say “More will be revealed”!

Hello

What is the absolute best lens for Zenmuse X5S if you are shooting film/fiction ?
Panasonic 14-42 3,5-5,6
Panasonic 25mm 1,8

There’s more lenses out there than just those. Try looking at Olympus lenses because of their quality. Just my opinion. They’re what I use.

Hello

Panasonic 14-42 3,5-5,6
Panasonic 25mm 1,8

Get the 45. I love it! It's a very cinematic FOV.

I have 3 lenses for my x5s camera:
45mm Olympus lens, 25mm Olympus lens and the 7.5mm Laowa lens. Between these three lenses I believe that I have a wide variety to be able to shoot pretty much anything with this camera. From close up with the 45mm Olympus to the Laowa 7.5mm which allows me to shoot wide angle shots.
But for everyday shooting I keep the 25mm Olympus lens on the x5s almost always.

Reactions: slim.slamma

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens