Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Anyone have a M600 X5 Mounting Bracket?

Reaction score
I’ve been looking everywhere online but no one has one. The only one I did find that was in stock was way over what the original price was. If anyone has a bracket with the wires they would be willing to sell let me know.

Hi Matthew. hit me up next Wednesday or after. I think I have an extra one to sell. But Im on a project away from home right now. Just curious what were they asking got it? Also..do a search on Google Shopping...a few popped up there from retailers and ebay.

Hi Matthew. hit me up next Wednesday or after. I think I have an extra one to sell. But Im on a project away from home right now. Just curious what were they asking got it? Also..do a search on Google Shopping...a few popped up there from retailers and ebay.
Thanks. I looked a lot online and the ones that said they were in stock said back order or special order, which because they don’t make the mount anymore I thought meant never. The only one in stock looked to be EBay but it said $400 which is twice the price from DJI New back in 2016

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz